Known for making appliances of high-quality featuring advanced technologies, Panasonic is a brand that you can trust when it comes to rice cookers. You can select from a variety of models with different features and capabilities.
The question is which the best Panasonic rice cooker for you will be. Check out objective reviews of the brand’s most popular models and get useful advice on how to pick one which matches your requirements and needs perfectly.
Top Panasonic Rice Cookers in 2023
|Panasonic SR-G06FG||3.3 Cup Uncooked||Aluminum|
|Panasonic SR-DF101||5 Cup Uncooked||Plastic|
|Panasonic SR-3NA||3 Cup Cooked/ 1.5 Cup Uncooked||Aluminum|
1. Panasonic SR-G06FG Automatic 3.3 Cup (Uncooked) Rice Cooker
If you want to have a basic, yet reliable rice cooker, you should check out this model in great detail. It has a fairly small capacity of 3.3 cups of uncooked rice. This gives you just over 6 cups of cooked rice. This is more than enough for a small family, a couple or a person living alone.
The small capacity results in a compact size. This Panasonic rice cooker measures approximately 9 by 7 by 8 inches. It’s easy to store in any kind of kitchen cabinet as it doesn’t take much space.
The things which you will get with this model include:
- Aluminum pan with nonstick coating – Thanks to the aluminum make, the pan does a fantastic job with distributing heat evenly, so you get fluffy rice quickly. The nonstick coating makes serving rice and washing the pan easy.
- See-through lid – It always helps to check how your rice is cooking, even though Panasonic SR-G06FG has automatic operation. In general, you should not open the lid while the appliance is doing its job.
- One-touch operation – When you fill the pan with water and uncooked rice and close the lid, you just need to push the button and the rice cooker will take care of the rest. It’s that simple.
- Rice scoop and measuring cup – They are durable and easy to keep clean.
- Multilingual manual – This isn’t a special feature, but it’s good to know that you are getting it.
The Good about the Panasonic SR-G06FG Rice Cooker
- Quite compact
- Simple to use
- Great cooking
- Easy to maintain
- Practical and durable
2. Panasonic SR-DF101 5-Cup (Uncooked) “Fuzzy Logic” Rice Cooker
The capacity of this model is quite impressive. When you add 5 cups of uncooked rice, you will get about 10 of cooked rice. This is enough to feed a large family and/or a considerable number of guests. If this is your goal, then you can opt for this Panasonic rice cooker with confidence.
The versatility of this model is also quite impressive. You can use the rice cooker for preparing porridge and soup and for steaming veggies and all kinds of meat. This is a great opportunity for cooking healthy meals without much effort.
Let’s take a look at what Panasonic SR-DF101 has to offer:
- Fuzzy Logic technology – It adjusts the amount of heat and cooking time needed to prepare the perfect portion of rice, depending on how much you have loaded the appliance with. The result is excellent, no matter whether you are cooking for two people or for a big group.
- Special functions for white and brown rice cooking – It’s great to know that you can prepare both of the main types of rice perfectly without any effort.
- Quick cook function – It coincides with the steaming function for preparing various types of foods and can save you a lot of time.
- Keep warm function – You just need to push the button and the Panasonic rice cooker will keep the cooked rice warm until you are ready to serve it on the table.
- One-touch cooking – You just need to push the button for the function that you want to use and then serve the ready food – no checking and stirring.
- Quirky design – The bottom section is more or less rectangular, so the appliance doesn’t take much space when stored. At the same time, the top has nice curvy lines. It’s worth noting that the design is quite similar to those of a classic Zojirushi rice cooker.
- Steaming basket, measuring cup and rice scoop – The accessories are functional, strong and easy to clean.
The Good about the Panasonic SR-DF101 Rice Cooker
- Quite versatile
- Practical design
- Superb cooking
- Extremely easy to use
- Reliable and durable
3. Panasonic SR-3NA Automatic 1.5 Cup (Uncooked)/3 Cups (Cooked) Rice Cooker
If you want a compact rice cooker which can give you delicious fluffy rice without any hassle, this model could be just right for you. It measures just around 8 by 6 by 6 inches taking an incredibly small amount of space on the countertop and in the cabinet where you’d store it when not in use. This is a huge advantage for those who have a small kitchen, but hate having to cook rice the traditional way with frequent stirring.
This Panasonic rice cooker has very small capacity giving you up to 3 cups of rice. This makes it a suitable choice for households of just one or two people and for families who prefer to serve rice only as a side dish in not particularly large amounts. It can effectively replace the kind of small saucepan that many people typically use to cook rice in.
With this Panasonic model, you will get:
- Nonstick cooking pan – It allows for the heat produced by the motor to be distributed evenly, so you get perfectly cooked rice every time. Additionally, cleaning is a breeze.
- Glass lid – You can keep an eye on the rice while it’s cooking, if you wish. At the same time, there is no need to open it and to stir the rice. Everything is taken care of by the appliance.
- Textured handles – You should not worry about the Panasonic SR-3NA slipping out of your hands while you are taking it out for use or back to the storage cabinet.
- Automatic operation – You just need to add rice and water and press the single button on the body of the appliance. The red light is on during cooking, so you always know when it’s time to serve the ready rice.
- Rice scoop and measuring cup – The accessories are well-designed, do a great job and appear to be quite strong.
- Manual with instructions in different languages – It’s helpful when you have friends or relatives from abroad coming to stay with you.
The Good about the Panasonic SR-3NA Rice Cooker
- Extremely compact
- One-touch operation
- Great performance
- Durable design
- Easy to use and to maintain